May 11, 2011

That Funny Feeling.

Ok, this was during one of those non-warm times this weekend. This better be the last time I have to wear this coat until November! This is not to say I didn't enjoy myself. I did. :)

I enjoyed this bright blue, forest green, and mustard color combo and I love these weird riding pants type of things. An odd fit makes them look '60s, which they very well may be. Who knows these days? I'm certainly not a vintage snob. I don't care if it came from 1920 or 1998. If I like it and I can make it look good to me, I'll wear it.

I am more than a little excited about my new sunglasses from the amazing BonLook. I can't believe what a gem this site is. They sent me these bamboo sunglasses and I just love them. We will be doing a giveaway soon so be sure and get in on it!








Wearing:

Sunnies: c/o BonLook
Top: c/o Romwe
Pants: Vintage
Booties: Anthro
Clutch: Vintage
Coat: Anthro
Bracelet (or headband or necklace..great three in one!): c/o Tied Up and Tousled.


Also, I guest blogged yesterday at the super cute "A Beautiful Mess" if you want to check it out. It was fun to make some sweet treats. Maybe I'll start doing that here...




Have a happy Wednesday! ♥

XO, Coury