Jul 30, 2010

Lavender.

Hello cute people! I'm feeling only 5% better but I just really wanted to show you my Rachel Comey sandals. They are my perfect flat sandals. I will wear them till they fall apart and then I will get them put back together.

Plus, I've loved lavender since I was 4 and I'll always love lavender. Sooooo...






In other news, we sent out our 30 days notice to vacate our current apt. This makes me veeeeeeeery nervie! We're planning on moving into a loft downtown but all the stars have to align! I remember 3 years ago stating that "I would NEVER move downtown. Ew. Gross. Hideous." Etc... That's why you should never say never, people. I just want us to experience downtown city views before we start a family. (:

Well, I've got lots of work to do and I should be resting. But I HATE resting. Unless I'm in Palm Springs or at my parents house! (:

LOVE & happiness to all. Forever.

12 comments:

  1. Where did you come across that skirt, my dear?
    I LOVE the texture...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new shoes are beautifulll!
    Downtown will be fun and a good experience, I think. Good luck finding a place, the stars will align I'm sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm glad you're feeling a little bit better.
    the skirt is really amazing; lavender looks amazing on you.
    the colors you paired together are really amazing.
    i would never think it wear this, you put it together beautifully.

    i'll be sending you the interview questions as soon as possible.
    xxL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you mix and match colours, I would never be able to pull that off.

    I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's what we did a few months ago, in Nashville, for the same reason, and it's been SOOOO fun! (the loft)

    good idea indeeeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the skirt is beautiful, i love the the color! it looks great with the red stripes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the sandals = amazing. but also, these colors are so very refreshing and unexpected in the best of ways. i kinda want that skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love these sandles they are so sweet! yes can totally relate to wearing your favs into the ground and then putting them back together again:) also insanely jealous of your beautiful long hair! i have recently moved to the states are seriously cant find a good hairdresser :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I ended up sailing on you blog! It´s fantastic. You have a great style!

    The skirt has a perfect texture an the color matches perfectly!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Slim Guard is a dietary supplement designed to support weight loss by leveraging a blend of natural ingredients. The formula is crafted with precision, targeting the metabolic processes that play a crucial role in shedding excess pounds. One of the standout features of Slim Guard is its reliance on scientifically-backed components, each chosen for its potential to aid in weight management. Slim Guard Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and sharing a bit of life with me. Follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook.