Jul 11, 2010

Send me no flowers.

My sister and I awoke way too early this morning and drove back home my parents from fake fourth of July "weekend". Somewhere along the way I turned into a sickling. So this is my super comfy sick outfit. And now I am a goner and I can't go a day without wearing a flower crown. Lord help me. Also excited about my new suede wedges. Totally fall-ish but I'm sneaking them in early. I was supposed to work today but I just feel like reading and eating icy cold fruity treats.

DSC_0052

DSC_0059

DSC_0050

DSC_0069

DSC_0061

XO!

7 comments:

  1. these pictures are amazing and you look great as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is really beautiful and the bag is oh so good for now! You look very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bag is soooo amazing and the flowers look great i love these photos- i just found your blog and am now a big fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the remodel of the blog :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your top is really nice!

    ♥ agirlcandream-myrthe.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad to see i was wrong about you deleting the blog! you've got great style... and i love those shoes, who makes them?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and sharing a bit of life with me. Follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook.