Aug 7, 2010

When you've got worries, all the noise and hurry Seems to help, I know, Downtown.

Such a fun Saturday morning.
I'm definitely stressing out about securing a place to live. After all, it's true what they say. Home is where the heart is. It's pretty important!
This gorgeous restaurant/cafe will be in walking distance from our new place (if it works out) and it's just so beautiful. So many pastries, breads, and candies. Oh my! And the coffee isn't bad either. This will be our perfect brunch/coffee & pastries spot (again, if everything works out).

We got a Lemon Scone, a Beignet, and a Brioche roll.







I just read my September Lucky Magazine and there are about 10 pairs of shoes I need from it. Can't wait for "fall time". I can't really say fall because we don't get fall in LA. We only get "fall time".

Now I must get to work for a while.

8 comments:

  1. From what I can see, the cafe looks lovely. Me and my boyfriend always used to visit a French patisserie down the road from out old flat. I miss those days.
    You look beautiful in the close up, you remind me of a porcelain doll - in a good way!
    Also, love what you've done with the belt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely place.
    I really hope things work out with the new home you're hoping for.
    Sending you nice thoughts and good vibes!

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm.. looks so yummy! :)
    i absolutely love your outfit and your belt, COOL!
    goodluck with your new place!
    xx

    yougotsomestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that Bottega Louie? If so, try their pizzas! Eating costco/dominos pizza will never be the same for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I'm Becca. I just discovered your blog the other day, and now I'm taking the plunge and coming out of the shadows of lurker-dom. I love the photo of you near the pastry case. You look lovely. And I have to say I'm totally jealous of your impending "fall time" weather change. Up here in Boston I'm looking down the barrel of the gun at freezing temps. I guess this is the downside to moving to Boston from Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just looked through the new Lucky Magazine too and I want just about EVERY shoe in there!
    I'm excited for the "fall time" too & all the new season styles. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and sharing a bit of life with me. Follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook.