Sep 24, 2010

Friday.

Hello!
I took a walk and ran some errands with my guy this morning and now am trying to work but why didn't anyone tell me that having a puppy is sooo hard? I always thought it was a silly thing to say but it really is good practice for having a real life baby. She's just so cute and tiny. We took her for her first trip to Intelli yesterday and she was, of course, mauled by everyone. :)

So, this is just my errands outfit. I'm not even close to being over polka dots yet. (: I do, however, need a new pair of shoes immediately. I still love these Dieppas but my sister said she's sick of seeing me is them. RUDE. (: I might get a pair of Tic Tac Toes while I decide on my next "nice" shoe purchase.








Ok, back to work for me while my Birdie girl naps. Have a fantastic Friday everyone!

XO

22 comments:

  1. ohhh, I love the dots!
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic that you've been in Poland, where exactly?? I live in a center of the country, but you probably were in Krakow or Warsaw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful ! your pants elongate your legs so nicely ! You have a wonderful blog :)

    http://haggardlibrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures (as I said at chictopia), but love the first one! that one could be in a magazine or something . beautifil! :) like your blog. hope youwill become a follower of my blog too?
    xoxo

    http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving my new vintage shirts and sweater I just got from you, you reallly always have the best stufff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love colour of your hair :) you look so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot believe this is just your errands outfit! It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely outfit. Love it. ck :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you accessorised the shirt with a scarf. It looks so good! And your Dieppas are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit!

    www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. your photos are beautiful.

    you are beautiful.

    this outfit is beautiful.

    I love how you are wearing these pants. I have a similar pair and have never worn them so fantastically!

    heart:Kimberellie

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look absolutely stunning as always, and to think this is your "errand running outfit"... SIGH... you are one of the most fashionable people I know.

    XO
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have such great style! Where do you get all of your amazing clothes?
    xxL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just popped into your blog for the first time...lovely outfits! You remind me of a young Marianne Faithful...guess I just dated myself ;D
    I'll be sure to pop in often !

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore the Annie Hall/Katharine Hepburn vibe to this outfit. Your blog is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this outfit - so simple yet perfect. And I love the polka dots

    ReplyDelete
  17. i mean that would be cute if you did.. not in a bad way!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have the most adorable blog in the net, it makes me feel all happy and fluffy jajaja don't know why (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and sharing a bit of life with me. Follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook.