Oct 21, 2010

I'm with you always, I'm with you rain or shine.

Yet another dreary day. I am certainly not complaining as it's made our weekend quite memorable. It's our first rainy weekend downtown and it's been just fantastic!
Had a million coffees today and two donuts...well I saved one for after dinner. Gabe's making dinner for us right now and we're listening to some Fred Astaire.
I love these tights. You're all right, tights are so uncomfortable, but SO necessary. I feel like Jane Banks in these tights. I just need some patent leather Mary Janes, which I actually needed before I was trying to channel Jane Banks. Oh, life!








Here's my partner in life. Couldn't love him more if it was possible, which it's not. He didn't want his pic taken, but he's just so cute!


Birdie girl got a new "coat". It's actually made for a teddy bear...so...
She's growing up so fast! Sigh!


We live downtown in a loft so we can't really take a puppy outside to potty because she hasn't had all her shots yet and because it would be impossible as puppy's potty about 20 times a day (no exaggeration). So we trained her on pads and I am a control freak when it comes to my home and they aren't pleasing to the eye. Gabe had this bright idea to line Birdies "Potty Pad Area" with potted plants so it's like her little garden area. You can see it in this picture on the side of the desk. I love it! Bravo Gabriel!



XO!
Coury

26 comments:

  1. That's quite amazing. In January, we're gonna be moving from a house with a yard to an apt, with probably just a balcony/patio. But that's an excellent idea for our pups. I'll have to mention that to the hubs. Love your tights, and your dress, and the trench. Love everything. As always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Birdie looks so cute, I love your outfit hun :) especially the feathers & your trench coat. But I just love everything.

    retronative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. these photos are lovely! That feather scarf is pretty amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha a teddy bear coat :) Love that! And you look so darn cool with that coat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the combination of fur collar and trench - it looks so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THAT SONG! what an adorable puppy! you look stunning, as always! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look like a 60s movie star!! and the puppy is so cute in his jacket!

    Sarah
    theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look fierce in those feathers. i love fred astaire. and the weather truly has been wonderful here lately! i'm loving the dreariness. it's cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your tights are divine <3 and your puppy is so adorable :)))) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your feather collar! It's amazing! And paired with trench it's absolutely perfect!
    I love your work space :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh you`re gorgeous as always!! and i absolutely love all of your otfit! this one is CHIC! love the colar!

    www.elekonchicboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your apartment looks gorgeous! & that is such a good idea witht the pots.

    ReplyDelete
  13. mmm plants are a good idea...but you should also bring your pet outside..they need contryside and gardern!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Birdie is so cute and I love that feather detail!!!

    www.twinkletoes-golddangles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love what you are wearing... you look fabulous!!!!! Lovely pics!





    Carissa
    http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. no YOU are gorgeous!and that feather thing looks amazing on you

    ReplyDelete
  17. totally LOVE that mod chair :)) have you got the new home together yet? would love a new home tour (((-:

    xo.
    http://dropsofjupiterBLOG.com

    ps. every time i see Birdie i "squeee"!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute outfit! I've been getting pickier about my tights, Betsey Johnson makes amazing ones (I found them at TJ Maxx!) that are much silkier. Also got some awesome sweater-ish ones from Target that are thicker than normal. Helps beat the uncomfortableness! :) Also, love that idea for the puppy pads!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes you must get a pair of mary janes, I practically live in mine. I am so with you on the puppy pad dilemma, I was living in Brooklyn when I got my pup so I had the puppy pads to train him and they were ever so unsightly but totally necessary..what a clever guy that Gabe is to hide it with the plants

    ReplyDelete
  20. pup pads are so essential in apartment dwelling! we trained our little puggly girl stella bean on pads and haven't looked back!

    and i am in luuurve with your feather collar ... ah-mazing!

    xo
    http://twigandbone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Totally enamored with that collar! Beyond lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey, where can I buy the clothes offered here - and I do not want to buy through eBay. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and sharing a bit of life with me. Follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook.