Mar 15, 2012

Irresponsibly mad for you.

Hi guys! I'm currently waiting in the car for Gabe who is buying us some plants and mulch at Home Depot. I will go to great lengths to avoid Home Depot at all costs. I know I have gone on and on about the weather already but now it's just getting ridiculous. We're at highest 70s to 80 for the next 10 days. This is only March! I think I brought some LA weather with me. You're welcome, Nashville! :) But then again, it's colder in LA! Why does this make me so giddy?? WHY do I get so happy in warm weather?? I mean, I don't even need a light cardigan. This is just madness!

I love this Dahlia dress. I've been guest blogging for them once a month and I've been so happy with all the dresses they've sent me that I bought one from Asos. So they definitely made me a fan. :) The dresses are all so interesting to me and they are all well made. I was saving this dress for our anniversary trip but I couldn't wait any longer when I saw how gorgeous this day was.

Do you drink sparkling water? I never liked it until yesterday..I pour in a splash of simply orange and I have the most delightful drink with no artificial sweetener and with only a splash of OJ, a very small amount of sugar. Exciting! (Okay, small things excite me..I've said it before and I'll say it again.)











Wearing:
Dress: Dahlia
Sandals: Rachel Comey
Backpack: Romwe
Hat: Vintage
Red Ring: Romwe



XO Coury


Follow Fancy things.