Sep 24, 2012

Here you are standing there loving me.

Hi guys! And how are you all today?
I enjoyed a nice weekend with my soul mate. Well, he worked yesterday but I can't really do much partying (aka going to coffee and the these days anyway. I'm good for a couple of hours and then I need to go lay down. It's absolutely insane what a body goes through to have a sweet baby. ♥

Tra la la.

It's officially acceptable to wear a sweater. Yes!

What did you do this weekend? Any pumpkin patches yet?? Fall festivals?? Can't wait. 

Wearing: Dress: Asos
Bag: Modcloth
Sweater coat: H&M
Shoes: Steven

Follow Fancy things.

Pin It!


  1. i don't know how you do it but you're just one of those pregnant women who's still fashionably chic even with their bumps! i wanna be like you when i get preggy!! :)))

  2. you look so lovely girl.
    when are you due again? wish you and your hubby best of luck preparing for the little one.
    take care

  3. What a DARLING dress! Love the girly bow and collar - so cute! :) And your baby bump is looking more adorable with each post. Hooray for fall!! Wish it would cool down here enough for sweater weather.


  4. You look amazing! I absolutely love your outfit! And omg your bump is so adorable! I feel so excited everytime I see your photos, because Goldie is not going to stay in your belly for much longer and I can imagine that she will be such a pretty little baby! Oh and her room is so sweet, good job. Just a question will you show us Goldie or keep her away from public exposure? I'd understand both, but I really wanted to see her :)
    I wish you all the best of luck. xx

  5. You and your baby are looking so cute!


  6. you are gorgeous and what a lovely post! i am happy to have stumbled across your blog. i'm definitely your newest fan and follower.
    kw, Ladies in Navy

  7. what a great look!Love the loafers and the bag :)

  8. I can't believe how fast your belly growing Coury! You look lovely as always! :)

  9. Happy beginning of fall! over the weekend I went to a Revolutionary War reenactment AND the Sound of Music sing along at the Hollywood Bowl. best weekend ever? probably.
    love to you!

  10. Beautiful Outfit and Lovely Photos :D *New Follower*

  11. You look adorable in that dress. Hope you get more energy.

  12. I would like that dress and I am not pregnant!

  13. Aww, I have the same colors on today! Love that little navy blue number! I went on a mountain drive this weekend to see the leaves start changing, it was gorgeous! Fall is the best! Your bump is looking SO CUTE! Hope you're having a beautiful, easy-as-pie day.
    xo Hannah

  14. You look darling!

    xo Jennifer

  15. You look so cute! I love your dress

    xx maggie

  16. Coury, I love that sweater bag! Where did you get it?

  17. Coury, I love that sweater bag! Where did you get it?

  18. Preggers suits u...u look adorable!

    xo Lisa

  19. Beautiful Outfit!!!!I really very much like your blog:))
    ps. I'm new as a blogger and this is my first comment i have written:)))
    take care:))

  20. wow, that is the perfect (and very flattering) maternity dress.... just so darling!

  21. Any news on the Bonlook giveaway winner?

  22. oh so sweet! goldie will be here soon. :)


Thanks so much for reading and sharing a bit of life with me. Follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook.