Sep 17, 2012

Yikes, stripes!

Hello there. Another Monday is upon us. Monday has become my rest day after the weekend (even though I did tons of resting during the weekend). Gabe did lots of house type work (and impressed me thoroughly with his home improvement skills)! I did lots of cooking and Brach's Pumpkin eating and resting my baby growing body. It was a beautiful weekend and today it is a perfect rainy fall day. Fitting for my day of rest.

I was just thinking how weird it will be when I don't feel Goldie rolling around in my belly like a tiny little whale. I'll miss it! Obviously I'd rather have her with me but I'm just so used to it now that it feels like a part of me.

Anyway, can you believe how big my baby is getting?? So exciting. :) Not long! Not long!









Wearing:
Blouse: Fancy Treehouse
Pants: Topshop
Boots: Rachel Comey
Clutch: TENOVERSIX


Ok, have a good one. I'm ready for another week to fly by. ♥

XO, Coury




Follow Fancy things.






23 comments:

  1. I love your outfit :) You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a super fashionable pregnant lady! Love this look! So excited for you! xo
    Best, M.
    http://fadedmstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning!

    New Fashion Week Post
    Z
    http://www.are-we-on-time.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this top! Reminds me of a woman who would be pregnant in the 1960s;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe!!! Once I had Aubrey I didn't even think of her being in my belly . I was so distracted by how amazing she was and how perfect she was I didn't have time to miss it. Good luck with your labor and I hope everything goes amazing! When are you due?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute candy-colored stripes!

    Christina, bohemianwild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your booties and clutch so cute.

    -Jess
    Jessicas-Wonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That top is so darn cute! And I'm excited for your growing belly. It is so fun to feel them rolling around inside and it's a feeling you'll never forget! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply adorable!! Can't wait to see Goldie!

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're clutch!! triple heart!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's nice to see you dressed down in more casual clothes - so cute!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. seriously envious of those rachel comeys!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo the time is drawing near !!! So excited to see Goldie soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Coury, haven't been here in a while. You look so great. Congrats on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Btw, love your instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the outfit!

    Emma
    http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! Look at your belly grow. :) So sweet! I love love love that name!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the pink striped top with the black ribbon tie!

    Theresa
    http://bomamma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and sharing a bit of life with me. Follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook.