Dec 28, 2012

2012 in outfits.

Well, here we are again! Our life has dramatically changed once again in the course of one short year.

Right now my sweet baby is napping in her wrap as I wear her around and try to get some work done. She will be 8 weeks old tomorrow and things keep getting better and better! I feel like I'm finally getting the hang of nursing (it's not easy...but so worth it in the end) and figuring out how she likes to sleep and what her different fussy moments mean and what I can do to help. She is the easiest and happiest baby. We are so very blessed with her peaceful and easy temperament.

Anyway, what's a year without it's outfits? Haha. I had some challenges this year with dressing my belly but it was so fun. It seemed to go so quick that I can't even remember having a belly. Oh well, so goes life. The last two months have passed in the blink of an eye.

Once again, I can't wait to see what 2013 holds. I have lots of goals, but the most important of those will be to take time to cherish every day. ♥


Thanks so much for spending bits of this year with my family and I. I love you.

Coury

Pin It!Follow Fancy things.