Dec 31, 2012

Everything it seems I like's a little bit sweeter.

Well, here it is. Snow on the ground. Not much, but we are in Nashville so what do you expect?

I'll be the first to admit that I HATE winter but as long as the sun is out I'm a happy girl.

This is what I wore to church and to lunch with my fam. ♥

Anyway, it's New Year's Eve...the worst holiday of the year. Especially because for some reason the only point of the holiday is to drink and I can't drink because I gotta feed my babay! Well, it just means that Valentine's Day is nigh! Yay! I'm very excited to start a fresh new year. So cleansing and so exciting!

Oh, and it's the last day for an extra 50% off all sale items (which is almost everything right now) in the STORE with the code NEWYEAR.







I'm wearing:
Sweater: Romwe
Skull ring: Romwe
Jacket: Fancy Treehouse (in store soon)
Boots: Wanted

XO, Coury

Pin It!Follow Fancy things.