Oct 11, 2013

Autumn Light

Isn't the light just SOOO Autumn? I know. Autumn has the best light.

It's funny but previous versions of myself would have added bright color to this outfit...shoes, bag, something! I feel defined by color sometimes...but you know what...black and tan and grey are colors too! I can still mix my patterns and neutrals and "say" something with it. This is what I'm learning in an Autumn when I'm drawn to the color black. Sorry, taking clothes too seriously? I doubt you think so if you're still reading. Like it or not, it defines us. And what can I say, I'm loving neutrals!

We are headed to California on Monday. So excited but also a little nervous. Any tips on traveling with an 11.5 month old would be appreciated!



 






I'm wearing: 
Top: Zara 
Skirt: Asos 
Boots: c/o Seychelles 
Hat: c/o front row shop


Have a great weekend guys! XO, Coury




Pin It!Follow Fancy things.



22 comments:


  1. You are right: the light is extraordinary! I'm loving the mix of prints in your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lighting always looks good in your pictures! your dress is fabulous.
    13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful outfit! I love the combination, really cute! Also the light is fantastic!

    xx Linnae from linnaedesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I love this mix of prints. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning and that lip stick color is so pretty!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. when you take off and land, you might want to try giving her a bottle, or have her eating (it will be like chewing gum for us) so baby isn't so bothered by altitude change. also, i brought the ergo baby with me on the plane and a stroller with us, that way, if you ave any connecting flights, you have baby on you and throw your carry ons into the stroller and RUN! hehehhe. we traveled with our munchkin when she was 4 months old and are goingto travel with her again at a year and half - kinda scared about the year and a half trip, eeek! good luck and maybe a favorite book or ipad / kindle, whatever tablet loaded with her fave movies. :) have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Skirt, it's realy nice outfits as always :)


    http://ristlicious.blogspot.com/2013/10/sheinside-daily-to-formal-style-midweek.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this outfit!

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful outfit on you! I like the colors and it is rare to see you NOT wearing something bright! hehe.
    +Victoria+

    ReplyDelete
  10. have a great trip!! i say take her fav little snackies on the plane! that's always been te lifesaver for us :) that and nursing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful outfit, love the mix of prints

    ReplyDelete
  12. My tip for traveling with a little one? Patience! You can do it.

    Love Autumn light as well.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a gorgeous outfit. Also in love with the lips (my favourite place to add colour to neutral outfits too). Is this your favourite expired colour or something new?

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the black, grey, and neutrals! you look so pretty!

    xxx
    Lady à la Mode

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and sharing a bit of life with me. Follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook.