Jan 1, 2014

Happy new year!

Hey guys! What a year. I kinda feel like everything stopped for me this year because I wanted to devote all my time to my daughter. I'm definitely glad I did, but I'm also ready to go for some goals this year and take some time for myself.

We'll be moving into our new house in the next couple of weeks (hopefully...if it doesn't get pushed back again) and I know I'll be way more inspired in general. I'm excited to say the least.

Thanks so much for reading along in 2013. Hard to believe I've been blogging here for 3.5 years.

One constant is the fact that January is the month when I start to try to not wear tights as often as possible. Anything over 50 degrees works for me! ;)

DSC_0791

DSC_0852

DSC_0808

DSC_0843

 

Wearing:
Dress: Fancy Treehouse 
Shoes: Dieppa Restrepo 

Also, here's my year in outfits. I'm excited to keep getting dressed in 2014. (LOL)




XO, Coury



For questions and comments connect with me on Instagram! ♥





Pin It!Follow Fancy things.