Feb 11, 2014

Floral City

Remember when floral was so uncool?
I can't imagine ever not liking floral...then again I did wear the occasional GAP logo sweatshirt to school on rainy days.
This is us taking a walk around the neighborhood. Most days since December it's been desperately cold and this is the time when I'm just about fed up with it..as I'm sure you all are too.
The good news (as most of the time there is) is that A. we have some 60 degree days in the near future and B. we are going to DisneyWorld at the end of next week which pretty much guarantees us at least a bit of warm weather.
High waist skirts make me feel put together. I just feel more feminine in them and I always love that.
The end.

Goldie is feeling under the weather and although her whining has been trying for the past day or so, it also makes me appreciate her general demeanor even more. She's so agreeable when she isn't sick. Can't wait for happy baby to join us again. Then again, fussy baby is pretty darn amazing herself. What can I say, I'm Goldie Frances' #1 Fan.

Anyway, have a great day.



  





I'm wearin':
Blouse: Fancy Treehouse
Skirt: Fancy Treehouse (sold out)
Coat: H&M years ago
Shoes: Rachel Comey years ago


 XO, Coury
For questions and comments connect with me on Instagram! ♥


Pin It!Follow Fancy things.