Mar 10, 2014

Shine bright like a....

Goldie.

That's what I used to sing to Goldie as a wee babe so it's what I think of now when I see diamonds. I don't know!

Well, SPRING IS COMING! We are feeling warm sun and a few buds on the trees. Thank God...it could not be at  a better time.

Goldie is still sleeping since she was up from 4-6:30. I cut out all night nursing last night for the first time. It was not so bad at all. I had water for her if she got thirsty and it was more about her tossing and turning and pulling my hair trying to get back to sleep...we made it work together and I'm proud of us. And there was NO crying!

Anyway, I'm sure glad I can do a little blog post because of it! I'm working on something new for the blog and I'm super excited about it. Can't wait to show ya!





I'm wearing:
Blouse: 6ks.com
Skirt: Fancy Treehouse



 XO, Coury
For questions and comments connect with me on Instagram! ♥


Pin It!Follow Fancy things.