Jul 9, 2014

Let freedom ring.

SUCH a good fourth of July. Family fun all around all beautiful hot/not too hot weather. Last year when it rained non-stop on this holiday I almost lost it and bought a one way ticket back to California right then and there. Thank goodness Tennessee has redeemed itself (in that aspect at least).

Goldie is still too young to stay up for fireworks. Maybe next year she'll be able to handle it. Lucky for us, she is not a light sleeper anymore and the crackling and popping sounds all night didn't phase her at all. Have I mentioned that we all sleep all night most nights now? It's like all of a sudden, our baby is gone and we have a little girl. I am enjoying this phase far more than the baby phase. It was so stressful. I don't know if I can put myself through that again. In any case, I am enjoying our little girl and melting inside on the hour from some new cute thing she does. She's just the greatest thing ever to happen. EVER. ♥

Anywho, here are some holiday snaps of our wonderful day.
















I'm wearing:
Blouse: Zara
Bag & Sunnies: Asos
Oxfords: Bass




XO, Coury


Pin It!Follow Fancy things.