Jul 1, 2014

They say it's Spring.

Aw, such a wonderful Friday.
Summer always.
Vintage always.
Goldie and Gabe and Birdie always.

I'm running out of minutes here before Goldie wakes up for the day. She's 20 months old and I think she's done taking naps during the day. I know. She is so stubborn....no idea where she gets that from. Just kidding....it's me...it's from me. I'm in for it with this gal. Ha ha.

Anyway, this weekend was a bit gloomy...mostly clouds. Every time the sun came out I yelled "Suns out, guns out!" and made us run out and do something fun. I like to get my money's worth on the weekends. Always have, always will. What's the point of having all that fun picking out your outfits for the week if you have nowhere to wear them?

I was overwhelmed with gratefulness a lot this weekend for some reason in particular. Lots to be thankful for. You heard it here first. Just kiddin'.

















I'm wearing:
Blouse: Fancy Treehouse
Shorts: Fancy Treehouse
Jacket: Fancy Treehouse
Bag: Ban.do
Shoes: Topshop



XO, Coury


Pin It!Follow Fancy things.