Oct 9, 2014

Sunday kind of love.

Just a beautiful fall day and that's it and that's all. I love being able to wear a sweater but I'm sure the novelty will wear off in the next couple of months...well..way quicker than that. Haha.

This neighborhood in Franklin is just gorgeous. Fall in a nut shell. It's almost too perfect. Franklin is a beautiful town, but you know that feeling when something is just off? Well, yeah...we don't belong here for whatever reason. We'll figure it out. Not to worry.

For now, I'll just enjoy it's idyllic vibes.

Anyway, love my family so very much. Old news. ;)












I'm wearing:
Sweater: Fancy Treehouse
Pants: Fancy Treehouse
Shoes: Loly In The Sky
Coat: Pepa loves

Goldie's dress is from Le Bees Knees and her shoes are by Zuzii Footwear.


XO Coury



Pin It!Follow Fancy things.