Dec 26, 2014

I've got my love to keep me warm.

Deceivingly sunny but this fluffy coat is seriously super warm so I'm actually semi-comfortable. I do not get how people from California come and live here. I just don't get it! Anyway, that's a discussion for another day.

What a wonderful Christmas we had. It was so special because although it was Goldie's 3rd Christmas on this earth, she obviously understood leaps and bounds more this year. We also got to spend our first Christmas in our wonderful house that feels more like a home than any other we've lived in here in TN and I got to decorate (you better believe I won't be taking anything down for weeks!) Everything was just so fun and I will never ever forget this Christmas.

Anyway, here we are in Franklin hanging out.









I'm Wearing:
Coat: Choies
Dress: PepaLoves (10% off with code fancytreehouse10!)
Shoes: Swedish Hasbeens
Backpack: Romwe

Have a great Boxing day! Goldie and I went out thrifting and target-ing while her daddy is home working. It's nice and sunny and I'm so thankful for that!


XO, Coury

Pin It!Follow Fancy things.