Mar 30, 2015

Design with the HP Sprout.

Hi guys! Today I'm partnering with HP to share their new Sprout computer.

I have been having such a good time designing an image to use for stickers, cards, etc for the shop! I basically just gathered up any inspiring objects around the house and went to work. There was lots of trial and error and I'm so happy with what I was able to come up with. The sprout really is amazing. I've never been able to do something like this so easily. You capture an image on the workpad of anything you like and then you can size it move it anywhere within the project. Just a ton of fun! I can't wait to come up with so  many more projects for Goldie and myself. :)

Here's the design I came up with and you can see how I got there. I made the letters out of Poms from a Pom garland I made for Goldie's room and the sprinkles are...sprinkles. Ha. Too much fun. Have I said the word "fun" enough? Well, it is!












*This post was brought to you by HP. Thanks a million for supporting my sponsors.


XO, Coury

Pin It!Follow Fancy things.