May 11, 2015

If I had you.

Hey guys! May gloom has reared it's ugly head. I had forgotten about how much gloom LA gets in May and now I'm reminded. I'm not complaining, because it reminds me a lot of visiting Universal Studios and Disneyland as a kid and thinking how strange it was to be cloudy and not super hot in May and June because in other parts of California we had normal summer weather.

Anyway, we've got a lot going on in our heads at the moment. Just figuring out life stuff. You think you should have it all figured out by our age, but it's not even close for us. We've just had a different journey and I wouldn't trade it for anything. We have a lot of work ahead but that's usually the way I like it. ;)

I'm definitely trying to steer away from skinny jeans even though I still love them. It's just nice to mix it up and wear a cut that feels more fresh, right?







I'm wearing:
Blouse: Fancy Treehouse
Jeans: Fancy Treehouse
Shoes: Rachel Comey
Bag: (will she ever use another bag?) See by Chloe


XO, Coury

Pin It!Follow Fancy things.