Jun 9, 2015

I'm beginning to see the light.

Hey guys.

Goldie and have both been hit by some little bug and are trying to rest and get well so we can go to Las Vegas on Thursday! Wahoo! Pool time all day and neon lights at night! We haven't been since our "Babymoon" and I'm ready for some desert! Oh, and some dessert too, haha.

It's kinda rainy looking today so it's a perfect day to rest up. We watched some Disneyland YouTube videos of the 60th anniversary fireworks show and parade and I was bawling like a baby. I love Disney so much. Wahhhhhhhhh!

Anyway, I wore this outfit on Saturday morning and it was fun. I haven't met a co-ord I didn't like and I always love bringing pastels in with brighter colors.











Wearing:
Coat: Asos
Co-ord: H&M
Shoes: Intentionally Blank
Bag: See By Chloe Via Zappos

Have a great TUESDAY night!

XO, Coury

Pin It!Follow Fancy things.