Oct 8, 2015

Joy to the city, heat wave and all.

Ahhh, this day. Got to be with my mom all day, it was perfectly rainy and drizzly, and we got to explore a beautiful neighborhood. It's been really special having my mom here this week. Goldie adores her and overall I have peaceful, happy vibes because she's near. :)

Gabe and I got to to go out for date night too! We went to Disneyland and ran around like we used to before Goldie. We kinda just wished she was there the whole time but like just for the night she was old enough to go on the big rides and walk really fast. Hahaha. I am pretty much obsessed with her. So...welcome to being a mom I guess. I can't believe she's 3 soon. So bittersweet. I couldn't be more thankful that she is thriving and healthy but I also can't help but want to be a little bit selfish and freeze time because I know she'll be my age in the blink of my eyes. Sometimes I just try to stare so hard at her so I can implant her in my brain on each certain day and not let it slip away. I'm so glad we waited a while to have her because I feel like I have such a different attitude about time and perspective since I'm older. Most of the time I am desperately trying to hang on to each day because I don't want to regret missing any of it or taking it for granted. I think that's the best way to live...not wishing away even a second of it waiting for the next thing.

Anyway, that's my rambling for the day.

I'm happy. Truly hope you are too. ♥













My set is from PepaLoves.
Goldie's dress is Natty New York

Have a fabulous Thursday. I can't believe it's Thursday!
XO, Coury
Pin It!Follow Fancy things.