Feb 2, 2016

Sunny times.

Hey guys!
How are ya doing?
This has been the time every year for the last 4 when I say "We did it! We got through January! That was so dark and gray and awful!" But guess what, not this year. PLENTY of sunshine all month and I'm not even happy that January is over because it was pretty great. That's what I call apprecaiting living in my home state! YES!

Anyway, I'm 18 weeks and 2 days pregnant today. It is flying by like I can't believe. I guess mostly because I don't think about it all day like I did last time. I am still feeling very nauseous some days, but some days I feel totally normal. I have been working out every day and it has been CRUCIAL in my well being. It gives me energy and just makes me feel good. Last time I was pregnant I never worked out and that's probably why all I did was sleep all day. Don't get me wrong, I'm still exhausted most of the time...but the difference that exercise makes on my mood and energy level is undeniable. I know everyone's different but maybe if you're feeling crummy and you're pregnant try some elliptical time or some YouTube pregnancy workout videos.

What else, just eating normal. No cravings really. The only thing I have craved this whole time is Trolli Peachie O's and other gummy candy but I'm over that now. I'm trying to start eating more superfoods since they don't make me want to gag anymore.

Still in most of my regular clothes. I order a bunch of maternity dresses on Asos but they looked so ridiculous with a bunch of excess fabric on the belly...won't be ready for those for awhile.

I know a lot of people have trouble sleeping when they're pregnant but THANK GOD I sleep so good every night. Also thankful that I waited to get pregnant until my daughter sleeps good because man, was she a bad sleeper for the first 18 months (as long as I nursed her). I learned so much from how I dealt with her as a newborn and toddler and this time will be a lot different. I know a lot of people love breastfeeding and that is so AMAZING and WONDERFUL....BUT...I can say with no shame now...that I really really really really did not enjoy it...and I did it for 18 months.....  Anyway, trying to carve out my master plan for this time and we know babies always conform exactly with our plans right? HAHA. :)

Anyway, Goldie is on my lap..."MOMMY! NOW YOU CAN PLAY PLAYDOUGH WITH ME?" so I must go.















XO, Coury
Pin It!Follow Fancy things.