Apr 29, 2014

Where the warm sun shines.

UPDATE: 50% off everything in the STORE until the 1st with the code HOORAYMAY.


Hi guys. It was kinda crazy last week because we were all sick. Yuck. It's a new week and we're back in action.

Here are some pics from our trip to Gatlinburg a few weeks ago. I thought it would satisfy my need to get out of town, but it only lit a spark in me to get out even more. It made me miss Solvang so bad and California in general. I hope to get back someday. There, I said it. Now I can stop feeling ashamed for thinking it. It's not that I don't like living here...I do.  I long for the stupid things about California...like Ralphs Grocery store and the sourdough bread they only sell in California. A million things like that combine and send my heart longing to raise Goldie in the place that feels most like home to me. I'm happy here and I'm so thankful to be around my family and that alone makes it feel like home here. But I definitely have a goal at this moment to get back to California, if only for the winters. Did I say California enough times in this paragraph?

Anyway, Gatlinburg is a beautiful place and I am thankful we got to see it.



















Goldie's mocs are from The Coral Pear  and my sandals are from BC Footwear.

 For questions and comments connect with me on Instagram! ♥

Have a happy TUESDAY!


XO, Coury

Pin It!Follow Fancy things.