Feb 1, 2013

We did it!

UPDATE:
Everything in the STORE is 50% off through the weekend with the code "GROUNDHOG".


Happy Friday!
Well, we did it again.
We all made it through the horrifying month of January. Blech! Coldest month of the year! Christmas is over! Blech!
But now it's over and it's almost Groundhog Day. A mandatory viewing of the movie is always in order and Spring is only 6 weeks away! Hallelujah (Jeff Buckley version only)!

Other than that, my parents are coming home from Hawaii this weekend and I'm so excited. We missed them so much and Goldie is changing every day! She "talks" up a storm now and is doing mini pushups! So proud of that girl. :) If you want to see us in action, we are now on Vine as Fancytreehouse. Find us if ya want.

Well, I was happy that the sun finally came out! I do love that sun. I need to see some palm trees soon. Even Florida palm trees will do (obviously I prefer the ones in California). The idea of flying with Goldie still terrifies me! So yes, Florida palm trees will be just fine and we will drive to see them this month or next. The end.











I'm wearing: 
Skirt: Tulle
Blouse: Shop Akira
Bag: Topshop
Boots: Rachel Comey
Necklace: J.Crew 


Well, I hope you're well and congratulations again on surviving January. 
Xoxo, Coury



Pin It!Follow Fancy things.