Jun 17, 2013

Father's Day.

What a special day a first Father's Day is! We're so thankful to have this handsome man in our lives. I never thought I could find a man who put his family above himself as much as my dad...but I did. My dad set the bar HIGH. I was writing in his Father's Day card the other day and wrote "You have NEVER EVER let me down." Maybe that sounds like a generic Father's Day sentiment to some but it's absolutely true in my life. Not even a small thing..never.

When you get married young like we did, you don't think about whether your partner will be a good parent. I know you should, but when you're young, you just really don't. Lucky for me, I got a good egg! He is an amazing hands-on dad and everyone can see that.  He loves and takes care of Goldie and I so well (and Birdie too..hehe).

(Don't mind my gauze covered finger. It's just 8 stitches worth of trying to open a pack of Jarlsberg cheese.)

 

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's who read my blog. (Basically Gabe and my own Dad only I'm sure. :)

(My Dress: Dear Creatures via Emerging Thoughts, Goldies dress: AA)

XO, Coury

19 comments:

  1. You're blessed to have great fathers in yours and Goldie's life. I'm happy to say I have the same for myself and my son!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a really wonderful family. I don't think there is anything better than a baby and a terrific husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos and you can be really happy <3

    http://theladyfairer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like such a happy family! :D Goldie is soooo so cute and adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a gorgeous family! You are a very lucky lady :)
    And I love that you cut your finger trying to get to cheese! Sounds like me haha

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, you guys match!! Your family is beautiful!!

    Alexia of vintage shop, Allie Tutu
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are one beautiful family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute family. Your little one is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your dress and Goldie's dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeyeay, Happy Father's Day!! Goldie is an angel <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are my inspiration, look through your records when you were pregnant.
    I am currently at 6 months :)

    divanaurlopie.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goldie was the cutest baby ever ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and sharing a bit of life with me. Follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook.