Sep 3, 2013

There's a light, a certain kind of light.

This was Goldie's first time in sand and ocean water. I wasn't expecting her to like it so much (hence the mystified grin I'm wearing).
What a magic moment. Being a parent is indescribable. I know millions of other babies have seen the ocean for the first time but when your own baby does, it's as if she is the first ever. So very special.
















I'm wearing: 
Dress: Fancy Treehouse 
Sandals: See by Chloe
Hat: UO



XO!!!
Coury


Pin It!Follow Fancy things.

18 comments:

  1. Wonderful post ♥
    The last photo is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most adorable family!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable pictures! you look so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a beautiful family. Goldie is beyond adorable! Her little rolls are so precious, they make me smile!

    Je M'appelle Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww I loved when my boys first put their feet in the sand and lake/river/ocean. It is so interesting! Really cute shots and memories made of your family!
    +Victoria+

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous photos! She is so cute & beautiful <3

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goldie Is so cuttttte!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg such cute pictures! goldie's rolls make me smile :)
    13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my god, she's wonderful! what a beautiful little family. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet family. You all look so happy!

    I also adore your outfit! You have the best wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colors are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. how can you take such beautiful photos like these!
    amazing :)

    www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just the cutest little girl ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and sharing a bit of life with me. Follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook.