Aug 12, 2014

I just know this is my lucky day...

Beautiful summer day.
So much going on in my head lately that I can hardly sit still.
I had such an amazing day with Goldie today...pretty much just her and I from 6am-6:45pm when she went to bed. Don't get me wrong, it was one hell of a challenge, but some days my attitude is just so much better. Today I was just energized, motivated, and happy. I got so much work done and felt like Goldie and I played and learned so much together too. It was just one of those days when I felt like I did everything I could. They don't come often for a work at home mom such as myself, so I'll take it and document it and remember it on a bad day. And hey, I still get to go for a run tonight when Gabe gets home.

Anyway, I'm excited for the future. I haven't really been in a while. Don't forget that you are in control of your life and you can do what makes you happy. Seems so simple but I had given up a bit on my dreams and recently realized how silly that is. ♥











I'm wearing:
Playsuit: Romwe
Boots: swedishhasbeens.com
Bag: Asos


Ok, have a good night everyone. Tomorrow is Wednesday and at noon we're half way to the weekend. :)
XO, Coury


Pin It!Follow Fancy things.