Mar 17, 2015

Creativity with the Sprout HP.

Hi guys! Today I'm partnering with HP to share their new Sprout computer. It's really more than a computer. It functions as a typical PC but the extra bits take it right off the charts and benefit both myself AND Goldie. There is a mat that attaches and you can capture images and use it as a touch screen. The possibilities are endless (seriously).

She has been having SO. MUCH. FUN. with the coloring app. You can choose markers, paint, stickers, or crayons in any color you want and let your creativity go. She doesn't like getting dirty so this is a fun way for her to paint at this age. She's also been having a lot of fun with the Piano that can be played on the mat. She's also been scanning in her toys and making collages with them. I really feel like this has upped her creativity and I'm not just spouting that off...I really truly feel like this has taken her to a new level in imagination and it almost makes me want to cry. :)

There are so many more apps we can get so I'm excited to slowly introduce more and more.

I'm having a ball too but I'll wait til next time to show you what I've been up to. OHHH the suspense! :) Haha.








*This post was brought to you by HP. Thanks a million for supporting my sponsors.


XO, Coury

Pin It!Follow Fancy things.