Mar 20, 2015

Little Munchkin.

Ok, so Goldie is almost 2 and a half. Time keeps going faster and faster....it's picking up speed as we go. ARG! Anyway, I know 2.5 is the average potty training age but she is just not interested in it at all. I got rid of our old diaper pail months ago in hopes that we would be coming to the end of diaper "season" but I am not the mother who wants to "push" anything so I'm just letting it be.

In the meantime, thank goodness Munchkin sent us this DIAPER PAIL that has an arm & hammer baking soda inside. Genius. It comes to you all ready to go with no assembly required, it seals itself off after each use, and the baking soda absorbs odor. We can actually keep it in her room because it doesn't smell at all. AND she loves to help and throw her diapers in. PLUS it blends in perfectly with the rest of her room. Win/win/win and is making my life easier until she shows interest in her pink potty seat that I bought almost a year ago. Haha!








*This post was brought to you by Munchkin. Thanks a million for supporting my sponsors.

XO, Coury

Pin It!Follow Fancy things.