Apr 27, 2015

The Laundress.

I'm so excited to share some fabulous laundry, fabric-care, and home-cleaning products that you will feel super happy using.
The Laundress products are all custom designed for specific fabric or surface and each has it's own delightful scent.
Ingredients are plant based and non-toxic...you can feel good about using these products when you have tiny hands reaching around in every area of your home.

It's obviously the season for Spring cleaning, but for us, we just moved into a new (old) place in LA and we had just come from living in three brand new places all in a row. It was a bit of a shock to come into an old building (although newly updated) and I definitely felt the need to clean everything thoroughly. These products came just in time and gave me some serious peace of mind and made this place truly feel like home. *tears*

PLUS, the design is classic minimalist perfection.







The all purpose cleaning concentrate smells like heaven and made me feel like I could eat off of my floors (seriously). I feel good about using all the detergent products and the smell lights up the laundry room in the best way.

They are offering a special discount for my readers right now. Get 20% off any purchase of three or more products at The Laundress by using the code FTH20! OR, pick up the exclusive Spring cleaning bundle- a $120 value- for $80! 

If you're new to The Laundress, just sign up for their newsletter and they'll send you a free sample.



XO, Coury

Pin It!Follow Fancy things.





*This post was brought to you by The Laundress and all opinions are honestly my own. Thanks for supporting my sponsors!