Jun 16, 2015

The lady loves me.

Hey guys! Here are some pictures from our first day in Las Vegas. Of course we went to Brunch at my fave, Bouchon. YUM.

My parents were in town and they wanted to spend a few days in Las Vegas so we said "We'll come too!" The LAST TIME we were there Goldie was tiny in my belly and we took pics at this same spot! And then I guess I really like this spot because here we are AGAIN the year before. Ha!

It will become a fun memory. "Goldie, when you were 2 and a half we took you to Las Vegas for the first time with Noanie and PopPop." Gabe and I both have memories of staying in Las Vegas when we were kids.  I love life.






















I'm wearing:
Blouse: Milapinou
Skirt: Fancy Treehouse
Sandals: Loeffler Randall

Goldie's wearing:
Blouse: Milapinou
Skirt: AA
Sandals: Zara

Have a SUPER TUESDAY! 


XO, Coury

Pin It!Follow Fancy things.