Aug 5, 2015

Framebridge!

Hey guys! I'm so happy to be working with the spectacular company that is Framebridge today to display some precious memories. The last trip we took to the Madonna Inn in SLO has turned out to hold some of the best memories of my life. I know, serious words! But...truth. I decided I want to always be reminded of these happy days when I am sitting on the couch in elated/downtrodden/exhausted/inspired moments and everything in between. I also had some extra happy instagrams framed in various gold frames. I love them so much.

I have never really had anything framed before because it's such a hassle! Framebridge makes it ridiculously easy. All you do is either choose a file from your computer or even from your instagram! You can also send in art to have framed. They give you a ton of frame choices and the shipping is fast and super secure. I really won't use any other service after seeing how great Framebridge is.

And the best news is that you can use the code FANCYTREEHOUSE20 for 20% off your first order of $59 or more (expiring 11/30/2015). Wahoo!

I'm also so happy that we finally painted the living room. Feels like my place now! And really my inspiration for painting was knowing that these frames would look better against this purpley pinky white paint color. :)









*So happy to have been able to partner with Framebridge on this post. A class act!

Goldie is wearing a top and shorts from Poppy's Closet and my dress is from Zara.



Have a happy Wednesday! This week is flying by because we are seeing friends every day! Yay!


XO, Coury
Pin It!Follow Fancy things.