May 30, 2016

When I was 34 weeks.

34 weeks. Wow.
I just finished my last shop update for awhile. Not because I can't work anymore, but because I can't fit in any clothes anymore...haha. I feel so much better this pregnancy and it baffles me since I'm 4 years older so it shold be harder on my body, but it's been easier. Today, though, I am SUPER tired. I could fall asleep at any moment and couldn't imagine accepting Goldie's request to play Candyland at 4:30 pm. It's hard because I want to soak up these last few weeks with just my baby girl but at the same time I'm really too tired to do anything and, you know, only one coffee a day is all I'm allowed haha.

Anyway, all is well around here except I started panicking about finding a new place to live because all of a sudden this place won't do with a newborn. Can you imagine a worse time to move? Haha. Oh well, we will survive as we always do.