Mar 2, 2016

22 weeks!

It's really unbelievable that I'm 22.5 weeks pregnant. That's over 5 months! I will admit that I've come to the point where I'm screenshot-ing cocktail recipes, buying high waist jeans that I can't wear for 4 months, and wanting a ham sandwich from Larchmont. I have had it pretty easy the last month or so. Just exhausted a lot of the time, but other than that, have been feeling great and not feeling pregnant at all. I'm already ready to meet my son and get right into the hardest part. I know you're supposed to enjoy being pregnant and being able to sleep during the night, but I'm just kinda over it already. Oh well, time is absolutely flying by and I'll be pee/poop/milk stained, sleep deprived, and having strange visions before I know it. Haha. I actually saw a baby's face on Gabe when Goldie was a newborn. Very creepy stuff happens when you're working on no sleep. I have make a goal to take more time for myself this time, no matter how it has to come. It is just really important and gets you through those months. I didn't take any time for myself last time and as a result I don't have as nice of memories of her newborn days as I could have had, I think. Who knows if I'll actually be able to do better this time, but at least I know what to expect and I can try my best.

Anyway, I think we have his name, but it's just so hard for boys! (And no, it's not Lincoln although I do love that name...Link from Hairspray..hello!)

Anyway again, here we are on our precious weekend morning in Pasadena. Loving life.

Also loving my new clogs from Maguba.













Have a great week everyone!

XO COURY